Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Tuesday's Thoughts on Wednesday, hmmmmmmmm


Somehow...Tuesday's thoughts got away from me....and upon my computer...I did not key

So here I am today, Wednesday....as whimsical as it may be...I share my Tuesday's thought, a wee bit late...but shared from me to thee.



I love receiving comments on my photo's...it's always nice to know someone is looking and appreciating my eye's view and my (though somewhat limited) ability to snap a wonderful moment just right to capture the oooooo and ahhhhhh of it all. I recently received a comment from someone on a forum I often visit, which led me to her photo's on flickr, which led me to her favorites, which led me to another flickrerite.

Through her photo's I did roam...my goodness she's got talent...some very different photo's I did see. So much life and expression in her photo's...it was wonderful to see. And yet, oddly enough...the very photo which first led me to her...was her last photo for sometime. Submitted in mid March...she wrote her thanks to all the flickrerites who have shared in her life, her artistry and explained her need to take a break from the cyber world to re-join the 3rd dimensional world....as I read her words, so many emotions just came up..."how odd that I stumpled upon her last photo"..."why?" She spoke of making connections in the real world, not her exact words...I can understand that for sure....and at the same time...I became very aware of the connection to her through her photo's...a stranger...perhaps in a sense...in another sense...perhaps a kindred spirit?

So with all that...

awakened I became...

it may be a cyber world...

may seem detached in a sense...

but for every word sent into the public cyber space...

every photo published...

there are eyes...

there are hearts...

there are souls...

watching...

learning...

connecting...

separation....

I think not.

1 comment:

angela said...

the comments can be so uplifting and encouraging, and sometimes disappointing if there are only the crickets chirping.
anyway, it is good to write, to see it, and post, to look back and dream for tomorrow.
so glad you're out here :)