Friday, November 9, 2007

Time flies


It has been awhile since I lasted posted here...not very good at blogging I reckon ;-) Ah well.
I've reached day 68 of my 365, well, haven't actually taken that one yet...but I will. Anywho, I'm proud of myself for sticking to it...I know...I know...I still have a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng way to go...but I am committed to this project and I WILL see it through!
Thus far, after completing 67 self portraits, I find that I am not quite as critical of myself as when I first started....but believe me...there is still plenty there! I've quite a few days where the thought of taking my own picture was not that bad of a thing....actually...even enjoyable! Who would have of thunk it...not me...thats for sure!
So, this picture...up above....ya, I know, it's all blurry....but I still kinda like it and I think it fits nicely into my current journey.....I'm there/here, but not that clear ;-)

2 comments:

angela said...

Nice work J! it's been great watching this set grow over at flickr. keep on keepin' on!
:)

YoAshnish said...

Hey thanks Ang!!! It's great to have your support :-)