Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I really don't know what I was thinking


It seemed fun, ok a challenge too

Lots of other people said they didn't like being in front of the camera either

If they could do it...why not me?

Being inspired by the many...I hopped on board

Into day 9 now of "threesixtyfive" taking photos of myself...why or why?

The blotchy, wrinkly skin, the double ok maybe triple chin, droopy eyes...

oh boy! Ya, this is gonna be a piece of work!

I'm not a quitter, so I will continue...

Heck, I've only got what? 356 more to do!

2 comments:

angela said...

i was surprised when i saw that you were doing this, hooray for you and stretching out a bit!
i like this portrait of you.

somewhere in doing self portraits i came to tolerate (sometimes like) what i saw. i came to a peace with myself of sorts.
i hope that happens for you also.

you go yo_!

YoAshnish said...

Hey thanks Ang! This is a tough one...some days I could hurl at the thought...but really...I am who I am...gotta put my best face forward or the best I got anyway ;) Appreciate your support! Want to join in the fun?! It's all DPS folk, wicked supportive too, thank God!
I do hope to come to a sense of "hey, I'm alright" with this project...time will tell ;)