Saturday, September 15, 2007

The softer side of me




Odd



As I continue on my 365 journey



Digging, exploring my creativity



Facing my insecurities



Embracing the DIA (dam it all)



Letting go



Feeling it out



Taking shots here and there



Reviewing them



Choosing a few



Narrowing them down



There are always a few that...



well...I see a part of me....



A part that I know exists...



but often thinks doesn't show...



then, I go over the pictures...



and there it is....there I am.



5 comments:

angela said...

it feels like we are watching you unfold, what an honor.
xo

YoAshnish said...

Awwwww, thank you Ang....at times I feel naked (you know what I mean), it's a little scary ;) I appreciate your support XO

Sime™ said...

we ARE watching you unfold yo... isn't it great!...

Sime

YoAshnish said...

Ummmmm you're scaring me Sime...just kidding...well, no, but ya...sorta...kinda weird having people watch me unfold...but thats ok...it's all good. Thanks for stopping by :D

Sime™ said...

heh!... "it's allll good"... :)