Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tuesday's Thoughts

I recently had a stranger choose one of my photo's as one of her favs.
I thought..."wow! Thats pretty cool!"
So I thought I'd like to check out her photo's...
but much to my surprise...
after clicking to view her photo's...
all I got was a message saying so-and-so has no photo's for you to view.
Well...bummm poooo!
I am assuming her photo's are not "public".
Ok...that is certainly her purogative...
certainly keeps her photo's safer than "public",
as mine are...
but I will admit it did bother me a bit...
she could see mine but I couldn't see hers...
I don't know...maybe it's just me...but it left a sour taste in my mouth so to speak.

On a lighter note...I am working on creating a new meme...

just got to come up with some more interesting questions. hmmmmmmm

Meme complete, can be found here


No comments: