Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Whimsical Wednesday



I got to keep it going...so here I am again...Wednesday...my arty play day!

I created this photo yesterday actually (Tuesday)...just in case I got too busy in my whimsicalness on Wednesday...so if I got more to post later today...I will.
About these photos:
I purchased some flowers from our local grocery store, to lighten things up here and for photography practice. The first photo, a macro, originally I was attempting to use the 'cram it' method, but it wasn't working out so well.
Photo2, same as 1 with hue and sat edits and then added an oil painting effect...what I like about it....the colors are inspiring and rich and the oil look...well, makes me wish I could paint this well! sighhhhhh

1 comment:

angela said...

i like these! tell us more about this "cram it" method?

so you are moving on from the BoH? what will you be doing with all of your goods?